Search Hotels in Monreale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Monreale has to offer including the cathedral, monuments and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seaside. Around the area, top sights include Cathedral of Monreale, Catacombe dei Cappuccini and Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Monreale
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 45 mi (72.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monreale
Notable city landmarks like Cathedral of Monreale and Royal Palace of Ficuzza might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are AcquaPark Monreale and Natural Reserve Ficuzza Wood.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Monreale. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Palazzo Ducale Suites - This 3-star townhouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Casale del Principe - This 4-star country house features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Guglielmo II - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Catacombe dei Cappuccini, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city, and Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art, which is 3.8 mi (6 km) away.
Dressing for Monreale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- About 556.50 millimetres of rain falls on Monreale each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Monreale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monreale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Monreale?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Monreale?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Monreale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Monreale?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Monreale?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Monreale?
What's the best accommodation in Monreale that's close to historical sites?
Monreale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Monreale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Monreale Airports
- Accommodation near Monreale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Monreale
- Choose Your Monreale Hotel Style
- Search Monreale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Monreale
- Hotels Near Monreale, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends