Search Manchester Hotels, Hartford
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Manchester, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include XL Center, Bushnell Park and Mark Twain House.
- You'll find 130 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hartford
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manchester
The city's cultural venues include Cheney Homestead Museum and Lutz Children's Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Case Mountain, Wickham Park and Charter Oak Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Manchester Parkade is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Manchester. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hartford Manchester - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, CT - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Manchester - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include XL Center, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre, and Bushnell Park, which is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away.
Dressing for Manchester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 1107.50 millimetres of rain falls on Manchester each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Manchester?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manchester, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Manchester?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Manchester?
What's the best hotel for couples in Manchester?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Manchester?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Manchester?
Manchester Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Manchester by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manchester Airports
- Areas of Manchester
- Accommodation near Manchester Attractions
- More accommodation types in Manchester
- Choose Your Manchester Hotel Style
- Search Manchester Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Manchester
- Hotels Near Manchester, Hartford
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends