Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 22 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Visiting West Hartford
Visitors to West Hartford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, shopping and gardens. Mark Twain House, Bushnell Park and XL Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 134 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hartford
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Hartford
The city's cultural venues include The Children's Museum and Playhouse on Park. The city's natural beauty is on display at West Hartford Reservoir, Fernridge Park and Wolcott Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Center & The Square is a favourite for retail therapy.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Delamar West Hartford - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Mark Twain House, located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Bushnell Park, which is 3.8 mi/6.1 km away.
Dressing for West Hartford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 1107.50 millimetres of rain falls on West Hartford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in West Hartford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Hartford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in West Hartford?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to West Hartford?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in West Hartford?
What's the best boutique hotel in West Hartford?
West Hartford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in West Hartford by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Hartford Airports
- Areas of West Hartford
- Accommodation near West Hartford Attractions
- More accommodation types in West Hartford
- Choose Your West Hartford Hotel Style
- Search West Hartford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in West Hartford
- Hotels Near West Hartford, Hartford
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends