Visitors to Storrs are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, live music and festivals.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Willington
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Storrs
Cultural venues in the city include Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts and William Benton Museum of Art. Additionally, you might want to add Harry A. Gampel Pavilion to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Spring Hill Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Storrs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Storrs is 1230 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C