Visiting Mahwah - Nanuet
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mahwah - Nanuet, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Mahwah - Nanuet
- The closest major airport is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahwah - Nanuet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and these places to visit: Ringwood State Park, The Highlands Natural Pool and Ramapo Valley County Reservation. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tice's Corner is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Campgaw Mountain Ski Area and Forges and Manor of Ringwood.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mahwah - Nanuet. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Haskell - Wayne Area - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Saddle River - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Park Ridge Marriott - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with an in-room sofa bed. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Mahwah - Nanuet
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Ho-ho-kus Station, Waldwick Station or Allendale Station. Mahwah - Nanuet might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mahwah - Nanuet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mahwah - Nanuet is 39 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C