Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Magor, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its sporting events and bars. Top sights around the area include Clevedon Court, Bristol Zoo and Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Magor
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Magor
Clevedon Court, Bristol Zoo and Clifton Suspension Bridge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Thornbury Castle and Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ty Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cabot Tower, located 13 mi (21 km) from the city centre, and SS Great Britain, which is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) away.
Dressing for Magor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Magor gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C