Visitors to Lutterworth are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and spas. Top sights around the area include New Walk Museum, Leicester Cathedral and Jewry Wall.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Lutterworth
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lutterworth
New Walk Museum, Leicester Cathedral and Jewry Wall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Highcross Shopping Centre and Ricoh Arena.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lutterworth. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Old Hall - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Kilworth House hotel & Theatre - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include National Space Centre, 12.9 mi/20.7 km from the city centre, and Twycross Zoo, which is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away.
Dressing for Lutterworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Lutterworth gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C