Visitors can enjoy all that Blaby has to offer including its golf courses. New Walk Museum, Jewry Wall and Leicester Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Blaby
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blaby
A favourite place to visit in the city is Blaby Golf Centre. In the area, you'll also find New Walk Museum and Jewry Wall.
As you make plans for a getaway to Blaby, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 164 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Blaby Westfield House Hotel is located in central Blaby. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Leicester can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Leicester South is located in the heart of Blaby. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Leicester can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hilton Leicester is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Leicester can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include Leicester Cathedral, located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre, and Highcross Shopping Centre, which is 4.9 mi/7.9 km away.
Dressing for Blaby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Blaby each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C