Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Lossiemouth, which is also known for its golf courses and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Macallan Distillery and Cardhu Distillery.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Lossiemouth
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lossiemouth
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as North Sea and Moray Firth. Golfing is a top activity, and Moray Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Macallan Distillery and Cardhu Distillery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Lossiemouth. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Links Lodge - B&B - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Norland Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking.
- Firth Hotel & Restaurant - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Lossiemouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Lossiemouth gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C