Photo by Jim Grant
Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Lossiemouth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lossiemouth Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Lossiemouth Pet-Friendly Hotels
Stotfield Road, Lossiemouth, Scotland
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
4.9/5Exceptional! (48 reviews)
"Lovely place right at the seaside. Exceptionally clean and cozy and the owner did everything to make us feel at home. Wonderful breakfast!"
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2021
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-Friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Lossiemouth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Lossiemouth and want to take your pet along? Consider this popular Lossiemouth accommodation option that is enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Norland Bed & Breakfast is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast. Customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's comfy beds and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Lossiemouth
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Lossiemouth is 32 mm
Exploring Lossiemouth with your pet
Known for its golfing, Lossiemouth has lots to offer visitors, including its seaside, beautiful sunsets and castles. See the local sights and visit Moray Golf Club and Moray Firth. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Spynie Palace. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Brumley Brae Catlodge & Kennels, Harbro Country Store or Pets at Home Elgin.
Frequently asked questions
Lossiemouth Hotel Reviews
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
Lovely place right at the seaside. Exceptionally clean and cozy and the owner did everything to make us feel at home. Wonderful breakfast!
A verified traveller stayed at Norland B&B
Posted 1 month ago