Visiting Little Torch Key
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Little Torch Key, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Bahia Honda State Park and Beach.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Little Torch Key
- The closest major airport is in Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Torch Key
Bahia Honda State Park and Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Cook Island and Saddlebunch Keys in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Little Torch Key. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Parmer's Resort - This 2.5-star motel features a marina, a private beach and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Little Torch Key
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- About 1172.60 millimetres of rain falls on Little Torch Key each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°C