Search Hotels in Little Compton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Visiting Little Compton
Visitors can enjoy all that Little Compton has to offer including the beaches, wineries and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include The Breakers, International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum and Touro Synagogue.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Little Compton
- The closest major airport is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Compton
Notable city landmarks like Wilbor House Museum and Rhode Island Red Chicken Monument might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Goosewing Beach Preserve and Carolyn's Saskonnet Vineyard.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Little Compton. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stone House - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include The Breakers, 7.2 mi/11.5 km from the city centre, and International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away.
Dressing for Little Compton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Little Compton gets about 1231.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Little Compton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Little Compton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Little Compton?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Little Compton?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Little Compton?
Little Compton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Little Compton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Little Compton Airports
- Accommodation near Little Compton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Little Compton
- Choose Your Little Compton Hotel Style
- Search Little Compton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Little Compton
- Hotels Near Little Compton, Rhode Island
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends