Search Hotels in Leixlip
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Leixlip give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights around the area include Phoenix Park, Tallaght Stadium and War Memorial Gardens.
- You'll find 1434 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Leixlip
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Phoenix Park, Tallaght Stadium and War Memorial Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum and Dublin Zoo.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Court Yard Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA), located 8.4 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre, and Guinness Storehouse, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Getting around Leixlip
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Leixlip Louisa Bridge Station or Leixlip Confey Station. Leixlip may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Leixlip
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Leixlip each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Leixlip?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leixlip, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Leixlip?
What's the best luxury hotel in Leixlip?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Leixlip?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Leixlip?
Leixlip Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Leixlip by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leixlip Airports
- Accommodation near Leixlip Attractions
- More accommodation types in Leixlip
- Choose Your Leixlip Hotel Style
- Search Leixlip Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Leixlip
- Hotels Near Leixlip, Dublin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends