Search Hotels in Lake Louise
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2019
Visiting Lake Louise
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lake Louise, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, magnificent mountain views and ski areas. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and local tours. Top sights in the city include Lake Louise Mountain Resort, Moraine Lake and Icefields Parkway. In Lake Louise, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Louise
The lakes, hiking trails and mountains highlight the city's natural beauty, and Moraine Lake, Icefields Parkway and Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse are worth a visit. Top activities include skiing and taking a tour, while Lake Louise Mountain Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Louise Gondola to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Lake Louise. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Baker Creek Mountain Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 6 restaurants, along with WiFi.
- Deer Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Yoho National Park, located 13.1 mi (21.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting around Lake Louise
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lake Louise Station. Lake Louise might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lake Louise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -12°C
- Lake Louise gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -12°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lake Louise?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lake Louise, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lake Louise?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Lake Louise?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Lake Louise?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Lake Louise?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Lake Louise?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Lake Louise?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Lake Louise?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Lake Louise?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Lake Louise?
Lake Louise Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lake Louise by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lake Louise Airports
- Accommodation near Lake Louise Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lake Louise
- Choose Your Lake Louise Hotel Style
- Search Lake Louise Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lake Louise
- Hotels Near Lake Louise, Alberta
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends