Visiting La Oliva
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, beaches and shopping in La Oliva. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its entertainment, surfing and bars.
- There are 71 La Oliva hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around La Oliva
- Top activities include a port and surfing, whereas Las Agujas Beach, El Marrajo Beach, and Chica Beach are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Canario Art Center, Casa de los Coroneles Cultural Space, and Museum of Traditional Fishing
- Notable landmarks include Lajares, Nuestra Senora de la Candelaria Church, and Corralejo Plaza
- The beaches, the sea and island highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Isla de Lobos, Corralejo Beach, and Los Charcos Beach
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Papagayo Fitness Center or FUERTE con YOGA
Getting around La Oliva
There are many transport options in La Oliva. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in La Oliva
In La Oliva there are 127 hotels and other accommodations so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 15 hotels, ranging from GBP 39/night to GBP 253/night
- 5 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 45/night to GBP 99/night
- 24 apartments, ranging from GBP 32/night to GBP 108/night
- 23 villas, ranging from GBP 52/night to GBP 122/night
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real G.L.
- Barceló Corralejo Bay
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Hotel Boutique Oasis Casa Vieja
- Hotel Mirador de Lobos Golf
Hotel Boutique Oasis Casa Vieja, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real G.L. and Barceló Corralejo Bay.