Just got back from a week at this hotel and overall it was a very good break. When booking, we had looked for an an all inclusive hotel that was quiet, clean, no kids, and with good food - this place was spot on for those things. Whilst it is not entirely adults only, there is no kids club so its a good choice for couples looking for a quiet break.
- The staff - they were all very friendly, helpful and hard working.
- The food - there was a good variety of food and the quality was excellent. There was a different theme at dinner each night and always plenty to choose from.
- The cleanliness- the whole complex is very clean and well maintained.
- The pool area - there are plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas
- The all-inclusive- it included a good selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and the pool bar has ice-cream, pizza, toasted sandwiches and other snacks during the daytime.
- The entertainment- there was something different on each night so there was good variety. We only went a few nights to the bar area but it has a good atmosphere.
- The location - it takes about 20 minutes to walk to the town centre or the dunes beach. A small shopping centre and the town beaches are around 10 minutes away on foot.
The only negative thing we found was that the beds were very firm, but this is typical in Spain. The staff were helpful and gave us extra blankets to put underneath the sheets to make it softer but we didn't sleep well due to this.