Visiting Puerto del Rosario
Visitors can enjoy all that Puerto del Rosario has to offer including the waterfront, museums and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Fuerteventura Golf Course, Corralejo Beach and Caleta de Fuste Marina are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in Puerto del Rosario
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto del Rosario
The city's cultural venues include Miguel de Unamuno Museum and Alcogida Eco Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Chica Beach, Playa Blanca and Playa de las Caletillas. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Las Rotondas Commercial Center is a favourite for retail therapy.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- El Mirador de Fuerteventura - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options.
Top places to see outside the city include Fuerteventura Golf Course, located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre, and Corralejo Beach, which is 15.2 mi/24.4 km away.
Dressing for Puerto del Rosario
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 15°C
- Puerto del Rosario gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°C