Visiting La Gomera
Visitors can enjoy all that La Gomera has to offer including the forests and beaches. A top sight in the city is San Sebastian de la Gomera Harbour.
- There are 189 hotels and other accommodation options in La Gomera
- The closest major airport is in La Gomera (GMZ), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 40 mi (64.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Gomera
Cultural venues in the city include La Gomera Archaeological Museum, PEG Los Telares - The Ethnographic Park of La Gomera and Insular Infanta Cristina Auditorium. The city is notable for landmarks like Torre del Conde Monument, Abrante Lookout and Asuncion de San Sebastian de La Gomera Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Garajonay National Park, Valle Gran Rey Beach and Ingles Beach.
Other top sights in La Gomera include San Sebastian de la Gomera Harbour.
Dressing for La Gomera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Gomera is 5 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C