Visiting San Sebastian de la Gomera
Visitors to San Sebastian de la Gomera are sure to enjoy the gardens and seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. A top sight in the city is San Sebastian de la Gomera Harbour.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in San Sebastian de la Gomera
- The closest major airport is in La Gomera (GMZ), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Sebastian de la Gomera
The city's cultural venues include La Gomera Archaeological Museum and Insular Infanta Cristina Auditorium. Notable city landmarks like Torre del Conde Monument and Asuncion de San Sebastian de La Gomera Church might be worth a visit. The gardens and the sea highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including San Sebastian de La Gomera Beach, Garajonay National Park and La Cueva Beach.
In Playa de Santiago, you'll find 50 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Jardín Tecina - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Torre del Conde - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- La Colombina - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a terrace.
Other top sights in San Sebastian de la Gomera include San Sebastian de la Gomera Harbour.
Dressing for San Sebastian de la Gomera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 115.00 millimetres of rain falls on San Sebastian de la Gomera each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 16°C