- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyoto Shijo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
2020 Reopened, Standard Non-smoking (Main Building)
2020 Reopened Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (Main Building)
2020 Reopened, Moderate Twin + Extra Non-smoking (Main Building)
2020 Reopened, Moderate Twin Non-smoking (Main Building)
2020 Reopened, Superior King Non-smoking (Main Building)
2020 Reopened, Superior King + Extra Non-smoking (Main Building)
2020 Reopened, Moderate Queen Non-smoking (Annex)
2020 Reopened, Fourth Non-smoking (Annex)
2020 Reopened, Triple Non-smoking (Annex)
2020 Reopened, Comfort Double Non-smoking (Main Building)
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyoto Shijo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Shijo Omiya and Kawaramachi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kawaramachi - 9 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 10 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 19 min walk
- Pontocho - 19 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2 min drive
- Karasuma Station - 5 min walk
- Gojo Station - 14 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79 min drive
- Gautama - 1 min walk
- HAMBURG LABO - 1 min walk
- タリーズコーヒー - 1 min walk
- 四条パクチー - 2 min walk
- 酒呑処 ななみ - 2 min walk
About this property
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyoto Shijo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1870 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1800 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities