- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Kyoto Hotel Okura
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Smoking, City View
Corner Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Smoking, River View
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking, Corner
Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking, River View
Small Double Room, Non Smoking
Small Double Room, Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking
Run of the House, Smoking or Non Smoking
Run of the House, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Suite Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Kyoto Hotel Okura is in the city centre and near a metro station. Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Kyoto Municipal Zoo and Funaoka Thermal Bath. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shiyakusho-mae Station is just steps away and Sanjo Keihan Station is 8 minutes by foot.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Pontocho - 5 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 10 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 10 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 14 min walk
- Yasaka Shrine - 12 min drive
- Shiyakusho-mae Station - 1 min walk
- Sanjo Station - 7 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 82 min drive
- Irifune — 1 min walk
- Pittresque — 1 min walk
- Maison de thé - 2 min walk
- Shioriya-Ichie - 3 min walk
- インド料理ナララ - 3 min walk
About this property
Kyoto Hotel Okura
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- Pool fee: JPY 3300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3267 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is immaculate and impressive. The rooms were spacious for the location. One of the best hotel experiences I've had!