- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of THE SHARE HOTELS RAKURO Kyoto
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double, Non Smoking (Up to 2 people, 19.3sqm)
Standard Double: Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking (Up to 2 people, 18.99sqm)
Standard Twin, Non Smoking (Up to 2 people, 18.72sqm)
Standard Triple: Japanese-Western Room with Private External Bathroom, Non Smoking(Up to3, 23.64sqm)
Standard 3, Non Smoking (Up to 3 people, 24.65sqm)
Standard4: Japanese-Western Room, Non Smoking (Up to 4 people, 29.35sqm)
Superior4: Japanese-Western Room with Private External Bathroom, Non Smoking(Up to 4, 30.24sqm)
Junior Suite: Japanese-Western Room, Non Smoking (Up to 4 people, 47.4sqm)
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, THE SHARE HOTELS RAKURO Kyoto is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Nijō Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Gion Corner. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Marutamachi Station is just steps away and Karasuma Oike Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace - 11 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 17 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 18 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 19 min walk
- Pontocho - 7 min drive
- Marutamachi Station - 2 min walk
- Jingu-marutamachi Station - 16 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 82 min drive
- SUKIYA - 1 min walk
- Gusto - 1 min walk
- McDonald's Karasuma-Marutamachi - 1 min walk
- Uotami - 1 min walk
- 京都つゆしゃぶCHIRIRI 本店 - 2 min walk
About this property
THE SHARE HOTELS RAKURO Kyoto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent hotel for the money. Staff very nice food recommendations great. Room is good lounge spacious free coffee very good.