- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kyoto Ryokan SAKANOUE
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Japanese Style Room (6 Tatami mats)
Japanese Style Room (8 Tatami mats)
Japanese Style Room (10 Tatami mats)
Japanese Style Room (12+6 mats)
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Gion neighbourhood, Kyoto Ryokan SAKANOUE is in the historical district and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Yasaka Shrine and Kiyomizu Temple, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Gion Corner. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Yasaka Shrine - 3 min walk
- Gion Corner - 7 min walk
- Pontocho - 10 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 14 min walk
- Kiyomizu Temple - 14 min walk
- Gion-shijo Station - 10 min walk
- Higashiyama Station - 14 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80 min drive
- Cafe Kawataro - 1 min walk
- Minoko - 1 min walk
- 洛匠 - 1 min walk
- 高台寺茶寮 Kodaiji Saryo - 1 min walk
- Page One - 2 min walk
About this property
Kyoto Ryokan SAKANOUE
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Like the bathtub in the room, could have included some bath salt to add into the tub. Overall it is a good experience. Great service.