Guests will want to experience the cafes, castle and restaurants in Kirriemuir. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its bars. A top attraction is J.M. Barrie's Birthplace.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kirriemuir
- Notable for its castle and landmarks to visit, including J.M. Barrie's Birthplace, Glamis Castle, and Thirlestane Castle
- The countryside and lakes provide a picturesque setting and Glen Doll Forest is one place worth visiting
Staying in Kirriemuir
You might love Lodge at Lochside for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Lodge at Lochside, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kirriemuir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Kirriemuir each year