Visiting Coupar Angus
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Coupar Angus has to offer. Glamis Castle, Verdant Works and Discovery Point are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Coupar Angus
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coupar Angus
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Glamis Castle, Verdant Works and Discovery Point. In the area, you'll also find J.M. Barrie's Birthplace and Perth Racecourse.
As you plan your holiday to Coupar Angus, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Red House Hotel is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Coupar Angus. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Blairgowrie can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Meadowside Farm is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Coupar Angus. This 4-star hotel in Dundee features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include West Park, 11.4 mi/18.4 km from the city centre, and Scone Palace, which is 10.7 mi/17.3 km away.
Dressing for Coupar Angus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Coupar Angus gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C