Search Hotels in Killin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Killin, which is also known for its bars and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Earn and Loch Katrine.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Killin
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Killin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and such places to visit as Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Falls of Dochart. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Killin Golf Club and Breadalbane Folklore Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Killin. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Courie Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with digital TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Killin Hotel - Our customers like the bar and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Falls Of Dochart Inn - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Loch Lomond, located 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city centre, and Loch Earn, which is 8.3 mi/13.3 km away.
Dressing for Killin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 1323 millimetres of rain falls on Killin each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C