Visitors can enjoy all that Lochearnhead has to offer including the bars, monuments and parks. The walkable and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Loch Earn.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Lochearnhead
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 47.8 mi (76.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lochearnhead
The picturesque setting of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Loch Earn exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Balquhidder Church to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lochearnhead. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Clachan Cottage Hotel is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Lochearnhead features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Golden Larches Restaurant With Rooms is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Lochearnhead can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with satellite TV.
- Lochearn House is located within 4 mi (6.4 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Lochearnhead can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Popular places to see outside the city include Loch Lomond, located 19.2 mi (31 km) from the heart of the city, and Loch Katrine, which is 7.4 mi (12 km) away.
Dressing for Lochearnhead
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lochearnhead is 1323 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C