Search Hotels in Callander
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2020
Travellers to Callander give high marks for the lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Top sights in the city include Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Loch Katrine.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Callander
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 53.4 mi (86 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Callander
The city's cultural venues include Hamilton Toy Collection and Galleria Luti. The picturesque setting of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Loch Katrine exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Callander Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Callander. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Glengarry Guest House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The Coppice House - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- LUBNAIG GUEST HOUSE - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Loch Lomond, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Stirling Castle, which is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) away.
Dressing for Callander
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1323 millimetres of rain falls on Callander each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Callander?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Callander, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Callander?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Callander?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Callander?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Callander?
What's the best luxury hotel in Callander?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Callander?
Callander Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Callander by Star Rating
- Hotels near Callander Airports
- Accommodation near Callander Attractions
- More accommodation types in Callander
- Choose Your Callander Hotel Style
- Search Callander Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Callander
- Hotels Near Callander, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends