Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Crianlarich, which is also known for its bars and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and countryside setting. Around the area, top sights include Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Katrine and Loch Earn.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in Crianlarich
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Crianlarich
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. In the area, you'll also find Loch Katrine and Loch Earn.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 47 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Crianlarich. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tyndrum Lodges - Amenities at this 3.5-star lodge include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Inverardran Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- The Luib Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Loch Lomond, located 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre, and Inveraray Castle, which is 21.2 mi/34.1 km away.
Getting around Crianlarich
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Crianlarich Station, Crianlarich Tyndrum Upper Station or Crianlarich Tyndrum Lower Station. Crianlarich might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Crianlarich
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1323 millimetres of rain falls on Crianlarich each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C