Search Hotels in Kerem HaTeimanim, Tel Aviv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Kerem HaTeimanim
Kerem HaTeimanim is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its shopping. You might plan a visit to Carmel Market while you're in town. Start by booking your hotel in Kerem HaTeimanim, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Tel Aviv area.
Staying in Kerem HaTeimanim
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Kerem HaTeimanim, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Abratel Suites Hotel: Hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Savoy Tel-Aviv, Sea Side: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market. Expedia travellers like this hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hayarkon 48 Hostel: Hostel with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market.
Kerem HaTeimanim might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Tel Aviv. The Neve Tzedek neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood is home to 27 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Boutique Molcho Neve Tzedek: Apartment with free WiFi and laundry facilities, 9-minute walk from Hatachana Compound. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms.
- Rena's House: Aparthotel with free WiFi, a terrace and laundry facilities, 12-minute walk from Carmel Market. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Levy Neve Tzedek - Boutique Lodging TLV Israel: Apartment with free WiFi and parking, 5-minute walk from Hatachana Compound.
Sightseeing Around This Tel Aviv Neighbourhood
Enjoy a stroll along the shore at Banana Beach, Geula Beach and Drummers Beach while you're in Kerem HaTeimanim. You could also plan a visit to Carmel Market or Tourist Information Office when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Neve Tzedek, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Hatachana Compound. Other places worth visiting include Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theatre, Nachum Gutman Museum of Art and Rokach House.