Search Hotels in Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Visiting Neve Tzedek
Neve Tzedek is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its basketball games and museums. You might plan a visit to Hatachana Compound while you're in town. Choose one of Neve Tzedek's hotels and explore the area around Tel Aviv with ease.
Staying in Neve Tzedek
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Neve Tzedek, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Boutique Molcho Neve Tzedek: Apartment with free WiFi and laundry facilities, 9-minute walk from Hatachana Compound. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms.
- Rena's House: Aparthotel with free WiFi, a terrace and laundry facilities, 12-minute walk from Carmel Market. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Levy Neve Tzedek - Boutique Lodging TLV Israel: Apartment with free WiFi and parking, 5-minute walk from Hatachana Compound.
Neve Tzedek might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Tel Aviv. Guests like the Kerem HaTeimanim neighbourhood nearby for its shopping. This neighbourhood is home to 59 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Abratel Suites Hotel: Hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Savoy Tel-Aviv, Sea Side: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market. Expedia travellers like this hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hayarkon 48 Hostel: Hostel with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market.
Exploring Tel Aviv
Nachum Gutman Museum of Art, Rokach House and Israel Defense Forces History Museum feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Neve Tzedek. Hatachana Compound and Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theatre are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Kerem HaTeimanim, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Carmel Market. Tourist Information Office, Banana Beach and Geula Beach are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Tel Aviv.