Search Hotels in Old North, Tel Aviv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Old North, Tel Aviv
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Old North
Old North is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its beautiful beaches. You might plan a visit to Old Tel Aviv Port while you're in town. Old North is a great base for exploring the greater Tel Aviv area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Old North
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Old North, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- A23 Boutique Hotel: Hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Gordon Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and clean rooms.
- Yam Hotel An Atlas Boutique Hotel: Hotel featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Old Tel Aviv Port. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Shalom Hotel & Relax, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi, 13-minute walk from Old Tel Aviv Port. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Old North might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv Promenade is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful ocean views. This neighbourhood is home to 149 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Market House - An Atlas Boutique Hotel: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Jaffa Port. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Melody - an Atlas Boutique Hotel: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 12-minute walk from Old Tel Aviv Port. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around This Tel Aviv Neighbourhood
Dip your toes in the water at Metzitzim Beach, Nordau Beach and Hilton Beach while you're in Old North. Old Tel Aviv Port and Independence Park are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Tel Aviv Promenade to visit Gordon Beach, Frishman Beach and Old Tel Aviv Port. Other places worth visiting include Hatachana Compound, Jaffa Port and Tel Aviv Marina.