Search Hotels in Tel Aviv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jul 2020
Where to stay in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv Promenade
4/5Very Good!(126 area reviews)
Stretching the length of Tel Aviv’s coastline, this scenic promenade takes in miles of beautiful beaches and crystal-clear water.
Tel Aviv City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(43 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Tel Aviv City Center. A stop by Dizengoff Centre or Ben Yehuda Street might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(13 area reviews)
Wander the narrow, winding streets of this ancient port district and shop in its flea market where you will find almost anything and everything for sale.
4.5/5Wonderful!(34 area reviews)
Kerem HaTeimanim is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights area like Tourist Information Office and Banana Beach.
4/5Very Good!(4 area reviews)
Unique features of Neve Tzedek include the beaches and shopping. Make a stop by Rothschild Boulevard or Israel Defense Forces History Museum while you're exploring the area.
Visiting Tel Aviv
Travellers to Tel Aviv give high marks for the beaches, abundant cafes and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, architecture and shopping. Top sights in the city include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre.
- There are 1277 hotels and other accommodation options in Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tel Aviv
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Habima Theatre and Eretz Israel Museum. Attractions like Luna Park and Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Azrieli Center, Apollonia National Park and Azrieli Observatory.
In Bat Yam, you can choose from 1277 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Nova - Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this hotel in Jaffa, guests can enjoy access to a computer station and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- The Rothschild 71 - Our customers love the breakfast and high-quality beds at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- The Rothschild Hotel Tel Aviv's Finest - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Tel Aviv include Dizengoff Centre, Carmel Market and Gordon Beach.
Getting around Tel Aviv
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Tel Aviv is easy. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Tel Aviv HaShalom Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station or Tel Aviv HaHagana Station. You can find out about water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Tel Aviv
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Tel Aviv gets about 532.20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tel Aviv?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tel Aviv, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Tel Aviv?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Tel Aviv?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Tel Aviv?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tel Aviv?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Tel Aviv?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Tel Aviv?
What's the best boutique hotel in Tel Aviv?
Tel Aviv Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tel Aviv by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tel Aviv Airports
- Areas of Tel Aviv
- Accommodation near Tel Aviv Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tel Aviv
- Choose Your Tel Aviv Hotel Style
- Search Tel Aviv Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tel Aviv
- Hotels Near Tel Aviv, Central District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends