Search Hotels in Tel Aviv City Center, Tel Aviv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Tel Aviv City Center hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near Tel Aviv City Center, Tel Aviv
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2020
Visiting Tel Aviv City Center
Travellers love the Tel Aviv City Center neighbourhood for its beautiful beaches, array of dining options and major shopping area. You might plan a visit to Dizengoff Centre while you're in town. Tel Aviv City Center is a great base for exploring the greater Tel Aviv area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Tel Aviv City Center
Here are some accommodation choices in Tel Aviv City Center for you to consider:
- Reines5 TLV: Apartment with free WiFi, a terrace and laundry facilities, 6-minute walk from Dizengoff Centre. Our guests enjoy the apartment's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- White Villa Tel Aviv Hotel: Hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, steps from Habima Theatre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Poli House by Brown Hotels: Hotel with an outdoor pool, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace, steps from Carmel Market. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its beach locale and breakfast.
Tel Aviv City Center may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Tel Aviv. Guests like the Kerem HaTeimanim neighbourhood nearby for its shopping. This neighbourhood has 59 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Abratel Suites Hotel: Hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Savoy Tel-Aviv, Sea Side: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market. Expedia travellers like this hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hayarkon 48 Hostel: Hostel with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace, 10-minute walk from Carmel Market.
Sightseeing Around Tel Aviv
Explore Tel Aviv City Center's landmarks like Habimah Square, Bialik House and Rabin Square and discover some of the local history. Dizengoff Centre and Dizengoff Flea Market are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Kerem HaTeimanim, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Carmel Market. Other places worth visiting include Tourist Information Office, Banana Beach and Geula Beach.