Search Kenmore Hotels, Buffalo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 30 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Kenmore, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfalls, restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Albright - Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo Zoo and Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House.
- You'll find 158 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Buffalo
- The closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenmore
Albright - Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo Zoo and Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Buffalo Museum of Science and Kleinhans Music Hall.
This is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, 4.9 mi/7.8 km from the city centre, and Coca-Cola Field, which is 6.3 mi/10.1 km away.
Dressing for Kenmore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 1028 millimetres of rain falls on Kenmore each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -7°C