Search Hotels in Orchard Park, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2017
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Orchard Park
Visiting Orchard Park
Orchard Park's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the football and sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its golfing, restaurants and hockey. A top attraction is New Era Field.
- There are 3 Orchard Park hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Orchard Park
- Golfing, snowmobile riding and cross-country skiing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Bob-O-Link Golf Club, Harvest Hill Golf Course, and South Shore Golf Course
- Well-known for its theatres and attractions, such as Pierce - Arrow Museum, Buffalo Museum of Science, and Kleinhans Music Hall
- Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site and Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the waterfalls is picturesque, and places to visit include Chestnut Ridge Park, Eternal Flame Falls, and Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to McKinley Mall, Southgate Plaza and Broadway Market
- Sports fans will find lots to cheer with football and hockey as top reasons to visit and events to attend at New Era Field, KeyBank Center, and Coca-Cola Field
Staying in Orchard ParkSeeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Red Carpet Inn Orchard Park - Buffalo, NY
- Orchard Park Inn
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Red Carpet Inn Orchard Park - Buffalo, NY with a 3.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Orchard Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 26°C, whereas the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Orchard Park is 1031 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Orchard Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orchard Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Orchard Park?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Orchard Park?
Orchard Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Orchard Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orchard Park Airports
- Accommodation near Orchard Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Orchard Park
- Choose Your Orchard Park Hotel Style
- Search Orchard Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Orchard Park
- Hotels Near Orchard Park, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends