Search Hotels in Downtown Buffalo, Buffalo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Downtown Buffalo, Buffalo
Reviewed on 1 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Visiting Downtown Buffalo
Downtown Buffalo is an historic neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and popular theatre scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, Kleinhans Music Hall and Coca-Cola Field. Book your hotel now and use Downtown Buffalo as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Buffalo.
Staying in Downtown Buffalo
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Downtown Buffalo, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Oscar's Bed & Breakfast: 3.5-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and free self-parking, 15-minute walk from Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Buffalo Marriott Harborcenter: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Curtiss Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member: 5-star hotel featuring a casino, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Downtown Buffalo might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Buffalo. Downtown Niagara Falls is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful waterfalls. This neighbourhood is home to 31 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- The Giacomo, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, free valet parking and a 24-hour fitness centre, 5-minute walk from Niagara Falls State Park. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, 4-minute walk from Niagara Falls State Park. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and clean rooms.
- The Red Coach Inn: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi, steps from Niagara Falls State Park. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and helpful staff.
Exploring This Buffalo Neighbourhood
Pierce - Arrow Museum, Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum and Cofeld Judaic Museum feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Downtown Buffalo. Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site and Kleinhans Music Hall are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighbourhood Downtown Niagara Falls has top sights including Niagara Falls State Park and Aquarium of Niagara. Think about a stop by Niagara Wedding Chapel, Hazard H. Sheldon House and Conference Center Niagara Falls during your stay.
Getting Around Downtown Buffalo and the Greater Buffalo Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Allen-Medical Campus Station, Fountain Plaza Station or Summer-Best Station. If you want to venture out of town, Buffalo-Exchange Street Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Buffalo-Exchange Street Station.