Visitors can enjoy all that Kendall has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and beaches. Top sights around the area include Dadeland Mall, Zoo Miami and Frost Art Museum.
- You'll find 3314 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kendall
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dadeland Mall, Zoo Miami and Frost Art Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Miracle Mile and Dolphin Mall.
As you plan your holiday to Kendall, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 436 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Luxury Home in the Heart of South Miami, Beautifull and Clean is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Kendall. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Miami Beach can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 9 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Kendall. This 3-star hotel in Miami features a restaurant, free WiFi and a conference centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
- Miami International Airport Hotel is 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from the centre of Kendall. This 4.5-star resort in Miami Beach features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre, and Marlins Park, which is 11.1 mi/17.9 km away.
Dressing for Kendall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 1573 millimetres of rain falls on Kendall each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C