Visiting Katwijk Aan Zee
Visitors can enjoy all that Katwijk Aan Zee has to offer including the theatres, seaside and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Scheveningen Pier, Scheveningen Beach and Madurodam.
- You'll find 368 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of The Hague
- The closest major airport is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Katwijk Aan Zee
The city's cultural venues include Theater Hangaar and Space Expo. Additionally, you might want to add Katwijk Aan Zee Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Katwijk Aan Zee. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Noordzee - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Scheveningen Pier, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the city centre, and Scheveningen Beach, which is 7.7 mi/12.4 km away.
Dressing for Katwijk Aan Zee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 827.80 millimetres of rain falls on Katwijk Aan Zee each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C