Search Hotels in Hunmanby
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hunmanby are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Filey Beach, Scarborough Spa and The Spa Bridlington. In Hunmanby, there are 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hunmanby
Filey Beach, Scarborough Spa and The Spa Bridlington are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Peasholm Park and Scarborough Open Air Theatre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Hunmanby. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Southgate Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Piebald Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include Yorkshire Moors, located 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city centre, and Dalby Forest Visitor Centre, which is 16.7 mi/26.8 km away.
Getting around Hunmanby
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hunmanby Station. Hunmanby might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hunmanby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hunmanby is 18 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C