Filey's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its spas, entertainment, and beaches.
- There are 3 Filey hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 59.5 mi (95.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Filey
- Popular family attractions include Filey Bird Garden and Animal Park, Scarborough Indoor Karting, and Bondville Model Village
- The seaside and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Bempton Cliffs, South Cliff Italian Gardens, and Sewerby Hall are some places worth a visit
Getting around Filey
Filey has plenty of options for transportation. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Filey Station.
Staying in Filey
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Hallam Guest House, averaging GBP 86.81/night
- Three Tuns Hotel, averaging GBP 86.32/night
Hallam Guest House, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Filey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Filey is 18 millimetres