Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Bridlington and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its spas, entertainment, and beaches.
- There are 28 Bridlington hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bridlington
- Popular cultural attractions include Bayle Museum, The Spa Bridlington, and Living Seas Centre
- Attractions include Treasure Island Mini Golf, Bondville Model Village, and Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Bridlington Priory, Sewerby Hall, and Danes Dyke
- The seaside and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Fraisthorpe Beach, Bempton Cliffs, and Flamborough Head are some places worth a visit
Getting around Bridlington
Bridlington has plenty of options for transportation. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Bridlington Station.
Staying in Bridlington
With 28 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Bridlington offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 16 guesthouses ranging from GBP 49 to GBP 90 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- The Swallow Hotel, averaging GBP 112.02/night
- Windmill Guest House, averaging GBP 84.96/night
A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is The Swallow Hotel with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating while Windmill Guest House has a 4.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bridlington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 22°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bridlington is 18 millimetres