Visiting Bridlington Old Town
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Bridlington Old Town, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, trendy and seaside city can discover its coffeehouses, shopping and bars.
- There are 26 Bridlington Old Town hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 61.8 mi (99.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bridlington Old Town
- Top activities include golfing and a port, whereas Bridlington Harbour, Bridlington Golf Club, and Bridlington Bay Golf Course are great sights to visit
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Sewerby Hall, Danes Dyke, and Fraisthorpe Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Bridlington Old Town
Bridlington Old Town has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Bridlington Old Town
With 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Bridlington, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 15 guesthouses ranging from GBP 49 to GBP 90 per night.
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- The Swallow Hotel
- Windmill Guest House
The Swallow Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also Windmill Guest House has a 4.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bridlington Old Town
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Bridlington Old Town gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year