Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping and restaurants in Hubert.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hubert
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and Hammocks Beach State Park is worth a visit
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Salty Air Open Market, Jacksonville Mall and Emerald Plantation
Staying in Hubert
You may appreciate The White House on Freedom Way for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The White House on Freedom Way with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hubert
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 1381 millimetres of rain falls on Hubert each year