Visitors to Hollister are sure to enjoy the golf courses and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Hollister
- The closest major airport is in Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hollister
Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Leal Vineyards and Ridgemark Golf and Country Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Benito County Historical Society and Veterans Memorial Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Hollister. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hollister - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Casa de Fruta Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Hollister - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include Gilroy Premium Outlets, located 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Pinnacles National Park, which is 25.4 mi/40.9 km away.
Dressing for Hollister
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 347 millimetres of rain falls on Hollister each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 4°C