Visitors can enjoy all that Haninge has to offer including the waterfront, parks and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Ericsson Globe, Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum.
- You'll find 532 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Haninge
Favourite places to visit in the city include Tyresta National Park, Arsta Slott and Årsta Jetty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ericsson Globe and Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre.
As you start planning your visit to Haninge, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Bedroom With Great Acess Public Transportation is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Haninge. This 4-star hotel in Stockholm features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour health club. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from central Haninge. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Stockholm can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the centre of Haninge. This 4-star hotel in Stockholm features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, 13.9 mi/22.4 km from the heart of the city, and The Swedish Museum of Photography, which is 14.1 mi/22.7 km away.
Getting around Haninge
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Haninge Jordbro Station. Haninge might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Haninge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Haninge is 487.50 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C