Visitors can enjoy all that Skondal has to offer including its monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Ericsson Globe, Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum.
- You'll find 527 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 28.2 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Skondal
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Ericsson Globe, Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum. In the area, you'll also find The Swedish Museum of Photography and ABBA The Museum.
As you plan your holiday to Skondal, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 362 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Skondal. This 4-star hotel in Stockholm features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour health club. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from central Skondal. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Stockholm can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hotel C Stockholm is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the centre of Skondal. This 4-star hotel in Stockholm features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Skansen, located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre, and Vasa Museum, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Dressing for Skondal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Skondal gets about 487.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C