Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Hagersten though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, bars and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre, Stockholm City Hall and Ericsson Globe.
- You'll find 526 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hagersten
A favourite place to visit in the city is Varfru Church. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre and Stockholm City Hall.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hagersten. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- ApartHotel Telefonplan - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Liljeholmen - Hägersten can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Good Morning+ Hägersten - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Liljeholmen - Hägersten features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Metro Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Liljeholmen - Hägersten features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transport and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ericsson Globe, located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre, and Stockholm Palace, which is 3.7 mi/5.9 km away.
Getting around Hagersten
Take advantage of metro transport at Hägerstensåsen T-Bana, Telefonplan T-Bana and Axelsberg T-Bana. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Hagersten
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Hagersten gets about 487.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C