Visitors to Grouville are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Mont Orgueil Castle, La Hougue Bie and Jersey Museum & Art Gallery.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Grouville
- The closest major airport is in Jersey (JER), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Guernsey (GCI), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grouville
The city's beaches, countryside and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Greve de Lecq. Additionally, you might want to add Royal Jersey Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Beachcombers Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Mont Orgueil Castle, located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre, and La Hougue Bie, which is 1.5 mi/2.4 km away.
Dressing for Grouville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Grouville is 29 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C