Search Hotels in Foxboro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Foxboro, which is also known for its sporting events and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and theatres. Top sights in the city include Gillette Stadium and Hall at Patriot Place.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Foxboro
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Foxboro
The city is well known for its live music and theatres, and Hall at Patriot Place is a local cultural venue. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Patriot Place is a favourite for retail therapy. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Gillette Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Foxboro. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Foxborough/Mansfield - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Foxborough/Mansfield - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Foxboro – Mansfield - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Twin River Casino, located 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building, which is 18.3 mi/29.5 km away.
Dressing for Foxboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- Foxboro gets about 41 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Foxboro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Foxboro, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Foxboro?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Foxboro?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Foxboro?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Foxboro?
What's the best luxury hotel in Foxboro?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Foxboro?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Foxboro?
Foxboro Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Foxboro by Star Rating
- Hotels near Foxboro Airports
- Accommodation near Foxboro Attractions
- More accommodation types in Foxboro
- Choose Your Foxboro Hotel Style
- Search Foxboro Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Foxboro
- Hotels Near Foxboro, Massachusetts
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends